Jan 22, 2012

A beginning look into the Storenvy store I'm designing

I've been helping out cute Denver boutique, THREAD Handmade Consignment, build their online and e-commerce sites. I've been through 4 different store hosts and finally I found ONE! I decided to design the store myself without having to purchase a template, which most times I just wanted to do.

I began to design sites like Big Cartel, Goodsie and Shopify, but I finally decided to go with Storenvy. Why? Let's begin with... It's FREE. Other sites had monthly payment structures, but this one is free and customizable (if you know html). Here is the link if you want to check it out. Remember, it's in the beginning stages, but I think we are on the way to something good! www.shopthread.storenvy.com

AND I added in a slideshow.. isnt that cool?



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment