Feb 23, 2012

Bridal Shower Outfit Inspiration Set #1

My sister's Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party is coming up next month in NYC and I can't decide what to wear!! To help me, I am making outfit choices on Polyvore hopefully to get some inspiration rolling around! So here is my first inspiration set. I must say... I am kinda already liking it and I'll tell you why.


  • The dress pattern is very vintage looking and the belt hits at the right spot
  • Why not add some yellow shoes to this mix? I love not matching!
  • I love the side bun, but hopefully my hair will be long enough next month to do that, otherwise here I come bobbypins!
  • Well.. we know I LOVE cardigans, but this cardigan screamed Jillian. It may not seem like it goes with the dress, but I feel like it would look quite cute to layer if it gets a bit breezy. The collar is very vintage looking too. 
  • The earrings are just cute. Who doesn't love bows?
Any suggestions or thoughts? 

Just wait until end of March to see which outfit I choose!

<3
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment